6.15.2010

My prayer

Unable to sleep, I closed my eyes
I layed my head down to clear my mind
Music seranading my heart to sleep
The words echo my heart so deep
My eyes welt with tears
I fought them away
I whispered to my God
and softly prayed:
"Father please be with me
I can't do this all alone
Fill the emptiness in my heart
God please make me whole
And if I start to lose my way
Don't let me be afraid
For I know You are here
and aren't the one going away"
//
God, may I also say a prayer for him too
That his heart may find peace from You
May his path of brokenness be found
Please heal the pain that has him bound
Carry him through when I can't be there
As I lift him up in continuous prayer
Cease his confusion in his mind
God please protect us both through this time
[for you, janu]

No comments:

Post a Comment